Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What most people don't realize...

... Is that pigs can be highly refined creatures. Most people see the fat, mud-covered swine, grunting and lapping up slop out of a bucket in their mind's eye. I am here to change that perception my friends. Don't get me wrong, those stereotypical stupid hogs certainly exist, just as they do in any other branch of the animal kingdom. But I, personally, take great pride in shattering that stereotype.

Welcome to my Pensieve. A look into the daily porcine life, thoughts and musings of one Porter Cornelius Pig.
Join me on this journey my friends. There are many odd characters and fun tales that you will have the opportunity to experience through my (admittedly near-sighted) eyes. I promise it will be an adventure.

With much affection,
Porter C. Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment